Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Little Ghost Friend Takes a Nap


If you've been wondering why there's been absolutely nothing posted for the last two weeks, just know I've been busy with my real-world life, which includes Santa Barbara International Film Festival coverage as well as the thrilling little period of my life they like to call midterms. Which still aren't over. They certainly manage to drag things out. Check back in the next few days, because I have a ton of music I mean to write about, a couple playlists stored up and plenty of mid-winter pessimism to fill up a couple minutes of your daily web surfing procrastination stint.

If interested, you can click here to visit my film festival reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post soon. We're all waiting in nervous anticipation.