Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NEW:
Math & Physics Club: "Baby, I'm Yours"


The other day I was in the library on the verge of screaming 'cause I had so much work to get done, so I decided to do the only logical thing: Procrastinate even more, of course, and make a mixtape ensuring my happiness. At the top of the playlist? Math & Physics Club's latest, the titular track from their Baby I'm Yours EP, released last week from Matinee. I saw the band perform this track when they played at Matinee's 10th Anniversary Bash in September, and I knew this song was just the thing to elevate my mood, which had been dampered by a little too much silent film theory and semi-useless facts about the French Revolution!

Matinee's got a lot going on these days, what with the latest Lucksmiths album, a Hermit Crabs EP, forthcoming stuff from new signees like Strawberry Whiplash, Bubblegum Lemonade... And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

LISTEN:
"Baby, I'm Yours" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
MAPC's website
Matinee Records

No comments: