Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Pathways: "Last Buffalo," "Tangible Villainy"


Mike Dempsey, Leo Goldsmith, Evan Kindley and David Yourdon are the Pathways.

I've been having some fun listening to the Pathways this evening, a band of four friends from NYC that released an album (their second) called Gray Blaze earlier this year. I'm all about that "Last Buffalo" song -- these guys play some awesome slacker rock, with lethargic vocals but still managing to make you wanna dance at the same time. All the while, they deliver cute pop lyrics that kinda remind me of fellow Asaurus rockers Pants Yell! I don't know how they do it... but I'm glad they do.

LISTEN:
"Last Buffalo" [MP3] from Gray Blaze
"Tangible Villainy" [MP3] from Gray Blaze

ON THE WEB:
The Pathways' website
The Pathways on MySpace

No comments: