Saturday, September 1, 2007

Charalambides Gets Set To Release Likeness


Tom and Christina Carter, of Charalambides.

I gotta say, I had no idea that Charalambides had completed another album. Makes it a really pleasant surprise. I heard another one of their albums a long time ago, acquired from a certain friend of mine with rather excellent taste in music, and I fell in love with the spacey echoes and droning noises the band had to offer. It really is magical, completely hypnotic stuff, stuff best enjoyed (for me at least) alone in the dark in the middle of the night. A new Charalambides album awaits your late-night ears, my dears, and that new album is Likeness, and it'll be released by Kranky Records on October 29.

TRACKLIST:
1. Uncloudy Day
2. Do You See?
3. Figs and Oranges
4. Memory Takes Hold
5. The Good Life
6. Saddle Up My Pony
7. Feather In the Air
8. Walking Through the Graveyard
9. What You Do For Money

ON THE WEB:
Charlambides website @ Kranky

No comments: