Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Los Campesinos Dates!


Crazy old (well, young) Los Campesinos!, have got a bunch of tour dates (check out P-fork HERE) coming up in Europe (plus a few here in the U.S. -- woo, the Troubadour!). I don't remember where I first heard about this band, but it's good to hear they're working on an album to follow up their Sticking Fingers Into Sockets EP. You know, after Fall Out Boy, I didn't think I ever wanted to see a long and over-worded, faux-clever song title ever again, but Los Campesinos!, overblogged as they *may* be, are having fun, and not seeming to take themselves too seriously. Plus, they employ a liberal use of handclapping, and I fully support this.

LISTEN:
"We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives" [MP3]
"It Started With A Mixx" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
Los Campesinos! website
Los Campesinos! MySpace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: