Friday, August 3, 2007

Ladybug Transistor, Papercuts Come to SB


I'm always complaining 'bout how very few of the bands I like come round to sunny Santa Barbara. However, I DO like the Ladybug Transistor, and I've heard very very good things about the Papercuts from other people's blogz, so I should shut up -- they'll be playing a show on August 10 at downtown Santa Barbara's Muddy Waters Cafe. Show starts at 8. Thanks to the good people at 805 Shows for bringing this to my attention! Also coming up soon -- the Microphones (Oct. 9) and the Coral Sea (Sept. 15). If you don't mind driving to SLO, you can also catch Mika Miko on Aug. 13, who that Skatterbrain character's been raving about.

LISTEN:
The Papercuts: "Dear Employee" [MP3]
The Ladybug Transistor: "Always On The Telephone" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
The Ladybug Transistor's website
Ladybug Transistor's MySpace
Gnomonsong's Papercuts website
The Papercuts' MySpace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: