Sunday, August 12, 2007

Irene: "By Your Side"


Irene's "By Your Side" was something I stumbled across during one of my long MySpace hunts for good music (really, low-level blogging doesn't get more glamorous than MySpace trekking) -- yeah, me and everyone else. It's not hard to see why "By Your Side" has become one of the most blogged-about songs in the last few weeks. I'm unapologetically hopping onto that bandwagon. Must be something in the water in Sweden. All this summertime-y happy 60s-inspired pop music that I can't get enough of. And I say, keep it coming! The band's album, Long Gone Since Last Summer, will be released in Sweden on Sept. 12 by Labrador Records.

LISTEN:
"By Your Side" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
Irene's MySpace
Labrador Records' website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: