Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Octopus Project Album Gets A Title


I posted "The Bright Shinies" here a few weeks ago, that theramin-luvin' swirler of a song from the upcoming Octopus Project album, and now (I guess I'm a bit slow on the uptake) the album's got a name: Hello, Avalanche. The album comes out on Oct. 9th, and the band promises to post mp3s soon!

TRACKLIST:
1. Snow Tip Cap Mountain
2. Truck
3. Bees Bein' Strugglin'
4. An Evening with Rthrtha
5. Black Blizzard/Red Umbrella
6. Upmann
7. Mmaj
8. I Saw the Bright Shinies
9. Vanishing Lessons
10. Ghost Moves
11. Exploding Snowhorse
12. Loud Murmuring
13. Queen

Click HERE for the tour dates (some with Aesop Rock).

LISTEN:
"I Saw The Bright Shinies" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
The Octopus Project's website
The Octopus Project's MySpace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: