Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Candle: Acoustic Live @ UCSB, 7/17/07


Candle, Jon Crocker, Iamb and All Year Snowstorm all played an acoustic show outside UCSB’s Storke Tower Media Library last night. I wish I had written about it when I got back last night, so you guys could maybe have a chance to get to their show at the Knitting Factory in L.A. tonight, but I was on my way home. I’m sure they played a great show this evening, if last night was any indication. Candle concluded the show, playing some of their alt-country-ish tracks from their 2006 Real Love Records release, Birds Were Meant To Fly. The guys usually play with drums (the drummer was relegated to playing Jon Crocker’s washboard), but the acoustic set seemed to suit their music pretty well, allowing singer Kevin Coons‘ voice to stand out.

LISTEN:
"The Wind Out There" [MP3]

ON THE WEB:
Candle's MySpace
Real Love Records website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

realloverecords.net is the proper site!

thanks for the lovely feedback, my friend :)